Verismic Does Remote PC Power Management
Verismic enhanced its Cloud Management Suite (CMS) with Verismic Power Manager. This updated version of Verismic’s cloud-based IT management software includes remote-control capabilities for PC power management.
Verismic’s CMS allows organizations to proactively monitor and manage their IT infrastructure and reduce energy costs. Verismic says its CMS does not require the installation of software, compared to most endpoint management solutions that run the risk of conflicting with existing client software.
Power Manager is now natively integrated into the CMS. It monitors computer activity throughout each day to reduce power consumption without impacting user productivity and powers down unused devices overnight. The Power Manager module will support multiple power vendors, currencies and power rates – even for complex, international organizations.
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management