Victory Energy Opens Website for Boiler MACT Compliance
Victory Energy, a manufacturer of gas-turbine HRSGs, packaged boilers and enhanced heat recovery systems, launched a website resource to help boiler owners navigate the myriad issues they’re facing with Boiler MACT compliance.
Several different versions of Boiler MACT legislation have been published over the past few years. The new website provides detailed answers to the commonly asked questions that Victory Energy is experiencing regarding Boiler MACT from different perspectives. A decision tree navigation component graphically explains the various paths that can be taken to achieve compliance by the mandated dates. The site also has a “best practices” section that shares examples of how operators are achieving Boiler MACT compliance.
Plans are in place to continually update the website over the next two years.
In 2013, the EPA finalized its adjustments to the Clean Air Act standards and issued the Boiler MACT rule, imposing stricter emissions limits on industrial and commercial boilers, process heaters for boilers and certain solid waste incinerators.
- Solar Request for Proposal (RFP) Guide
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 6 for 2016: Global Energy Market Trends
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards