Victory Energy Opens Website for Boiler MACT Compliance
Victory Energy, a manufacturer of gas-turbine HRSGs, packaged boilers and enhanced heat recovery systems, launched a website resource to help boiler owners navigate the myriad issues they’re facing with Boiler MACT compliance.
Several different versions of Boiler MACT legislation have been published over the past few years. The new website provides detailed answers to the commonly asked questions that Victory Energy is experiencing regarding Boiler MACT from different perspectives. A decision tree navigation component graphically explains the various paths that can be taken to achieve compliance by the mandated dates. The site also has a “best practices” section that shares examples of how operators are achieving Boiler MACT compliance.
Plans are in place to continually update the website over the next two years.
In 2013, the EPA finalized its adjustments to the Clean Air Act standards and issued the Boiler MACT rule, imposing stricter emissions limits on industrial and commercial boilers, process heaters for boilers and certain solid waste incinerators.
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Getting It Right: Evaluating, Deploying EMIS Software
- Mobility From The Plant Floor To The Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy, and Productivity
- Sustainability Reporting for Commercial Real Estate: GRESB
- Building Energy Intelligence
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management