Victory Energy Opens Website for Boiler MACT Compliance
Victory Energy, a manufacturer of gas-turbine HRSGs, packaged boilers and enhanced heat recovery systems, launched a website resource to help boiler owners navigate the myriad issues they’re facing with Boiler MACT compliance.
Several different versions of Boiler MACT legislation have been published over the past few years. The new website provides detailed answers to the commonly asked questions that Victory Energy is experiencing regarding Boiler MACT from different perspectives. A decision tree navigation component graphically explains the various paths that can be taken to achieve compliance by the mandated dates. The site also has a “best practices” section that shares examples of how operators are achieving Boiler MACT compliance.
Plans are in place to continually update the website over the next two years.
In 2013, the EPA finalized its adjustments to the Clean Air Act standards and issued the Boiler MACT rule, imposing stricter emissions limits on industrial and commercial boilers, process heaters for boilers and certain solid waste incinerators.
Why bring buildings online? What information can operations teams glean from real-time data that they can’t just get from the monthly data provided by utility companies? Click to learn more.
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- The Future of Operational Risk Management: The Oil & Gas and Chemicals Approach
- Combined Heat and Power
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Energy Financing Report
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management