Victory Energy Opens Website for Boiler MACT Compliance
Victory Energy, a manufacturer of gas-turbine HRSGs, packaged boilers and enhanced heat recovery systems, launched a website resource to help boiler owners navigate the myriad issues they’re facing with Boiler MACT compliance.
Several different versions of Boiler MACT legislation have been published over the past few years. The new website provides detailed answers to the commonly asked questions that Victory Energy is experiencing regarding Boiler MACT from different perspectives. A decision tree navigation component graphically explains the various paths that can be taken to achieve compliance by the mandated dates. The site also has a “best practices” section that shares examples of how operators are achieving Boiler MACT compliance.
Plans are in place to continually update the website over the next two years.
In 2013, the EPA finalized its adjustments to the Clean Air Act standards and issued the Boiler MACT rule, imposing stricter emissions limits on industrial and commercial boilers, process heaters for boilers and certain solid waste incinerators.
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers