Video Shows Solar Panels on White House
The White House released a video highlighting the installation of solar panels on the roof of the residence.
Every aspect of the White House solar installation was domestically sourced – from the solar components to the inverter technology to the labor that put the panels on the roof.
Last week, President Obama visited a Walmart in Mountain View, Calif., to highlight the importance of advancing solar power, renewable energy and energy efficiency. During the President’s visit, he announced new efforts, including commitments from more than 300 organizations to expand the use of solar energy.
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- 2013-2014 Winter Polar Vortex
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase