Vigilent Develops Software To Track Data Center Cooling
Vigilent has expanded its Intelligent Energy Management system with a suite of tools for data center infrastructure management (DCIM).
The software can help companies figure out where their cold and hot spots are, how well energy efficiency measures are working and how much energy their data centers are saving.
Having access to this information at a glance will help information technology managers optimize their cooling systems and improve the safety of their IT infrastructure, Vigilent says.
The company says its Intelligent Energy Management system now employs analytics to evaluate and present information on cooling system performance and health. The software can assist with utility rebate reporting while helping data center managers make adjustments as needed., Using the tool, on-site data center managers can assess how critical a hot spot is, if a cooling unit is working poorly compared to others, how much energy savings plug-in fans deliver and if rearranging floor tiles will improve room temperature.
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- The Future of Operational Risk Management: The Oil & Gas and Chemicals Approach
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation