Virginia School Retrofits With ABM
ABM’s Building Services business has been selected by Franklin City, Va., public schools to implement a district-wide energy and facility improvement project. The improvements will be paid for from the utility and maintenance cost savings.
Energy and facility upgrades to be made throughout Franklin City’s three schools include: installing new high-efficiency LED lights and occupancy control devices; replacing and retro commissioning heating and cooling equipment; replacing out of commission kitchen equipment; and upgrading building automation controls.
Franklin City Public Schools is expected to save more than $1.8 million in energy and operating costs over the next 15 years based on current energy prices.
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings