ViZn, Alpha Energy Enter Partnership
ViZn Energy Systems and Alpha Energy have entered into a partnership that will offer turnkey energy storage systems to large businesses, utilities and at the edge of the grid, according to ViZn.
ViZn produces zinc and iron chemistry-based flow battery energy systems. Alpha Energy, which is a member of the Alpha Group, markets turnkey renewable energy systems. It offers engineering, procurement, construction, battery management and project financing alignment services. The partnership will market batteries, power conversion system and controls, integration and installation, project finance alignment and ongoing asset management, the release said.
The partnership is expected to target North America, Europe and the Latin America/Caribbean markets.
Research, including work on sodium-ion fuel cells, is continuing.
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?