ViZn, Alpha Energy Enter Partnership
ViZn Energy Systems and Alpha Energy have entered into a partnership that will offer turnkey energy storage systems to large businesses, utilities and at the edge of the grid, according to ViZn.
ViZn produces zinc and iron chemistry-based flow battery energy systems. Alpha Energy, which is a member of the Alpha Group, markets turnkey renewable energy systems. It offers engineering, procurement, construction, battery management and project financing alignment services. The partnership will market batteries, power conversion system and controls, integration and installation, project finance alignment and ongoing asset management, the release said.
The partnership is expected to target North America, Europe and the Latin America/Caribbean markets.
Research, including work on sodium-ion fuel cells, is continuing.
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management