ViZn, Alpha Energy Enter Partnership
ViZn Energy Systems and Alpha Energy have entered into a partnership that will offer turnkey energy storage systems to large businesses, utilities and at the edge of the grid, according to ViZn.
ViZn produces zinc and iron chemistry-based flow battery energy systems. Alpha Energy, which is a member of the Alpha Group, markets turnkey renewable energy systems. It offers engineering, procurement, construction, battery management and project financing alignment services. The partnership will market batteries, power conversion system and controls, integration and installation, project finance alignment and ongoing asset management, the release said.
The partnership is expected to target North America, Europe and the Latin America/Caribbean markets.
Research, including work on sodium-ion fuel cells, is continuing.
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- There’s Money in the Trash
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Approaches to Managing EHS&S Data
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings