ViZn Scales Up Manufacturing of Energy Storage Systems
Jabil will help ViZn ramp up production capabilities of its flow batteries to fulfill current orders and expand its capacity to meet expected delivery commitments over the next 12 months.
ViZn says Jabil can produce its product in a timely manner and to the strict specifications for quality and performance that it expects for its energy storage systems.
ViZn’s Z20 battery storage system uses a non-toxic zinc and iron chemistry that offers fast charge and discharge responses, can withstand significant temperature fluctuations and can facilitate multiple discharge cycles each day, according to the company.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- There’s Money in the Trash