WAC Lighting Provides Energy Efficient Solution
The LEDme® Button Lights from WAC Lighting are designed for recessed or surface mounted cabinet applications, including luxury kitchen counters and retail displays. The new luminaires deliver strong lumen output, long lasting life and high performance.
The lights deliver shadow free illumination on counter work surfaces and in display niches. These energy efficient cabinet lighting solutions can be surface mounted or recessed. Miniature Square and Round styles, with a 1 1/2-inch aperture and a 2 ¼-inch width, deliver a soft warm directional light at 3000K from a low profile shallow installation.
Using less than five watts, each luminaire delivers up to 180 lumens. It is 90 percent more efficient than traditional incandescents, providing better consistent quality light, and an 85 CRI. Cool operating LEDs are thermally efficient for illuminating sensitive perishables and UV-sensitive decorative accessories.
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- Sustainability Reporting for Commercial Real Estate: GRESB
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Integrating sustainability into your ERM framework
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- Getting It Right: Evaluating, Deploying EMIS Software
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement