WAC Lighting Provides Energy Efficient Solution
The LEDme® Button Lights from WAC Lighting are designed for recessed or surface mounted cabinet applications, including luxury kitchen counters and retail displays. The new luminaires deliver strong lumen output, long lasting life and high performance.
The lights deliver shadow free illumination on counter work surfaces and in display niches. These energy efficient cabinet lighting solutions can be surface mounted or recessed. Miniature Square and Round styles, with a 1 1/2-inch aperture and a 2 ¼-inch width, deliver a soft warm directional light at 3000K from a low profile shallow installation.
Using less than five watts, each luminaire delivers up to 180 lumens. It is 90 percent more efficient than traditional incandescents, providing better consistent quality light, and an 85 CRI. Cool operating LEDs are thermally efficient for illuminating sensitive perishables and UV-sensitive decorative accessories.
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- Evaluation Guide: Four Steps to a Successful Lighting Evaluation
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Cox Enterprises Cuts Energy Costs Up to 10-15% in Certain Markets
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- 24 Hour Fitness Trims Waste Costs Through an Effective Waste Recycling Program
- Getting It Right: Evaluating, Deploying EMIS Software
- Dow Chemical Company Optimizes Facility Management Worldwide
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement
- Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance
- What Energy Managers Need to know about Procuring Natural Gas: Guidance for 2014 Natural Gas Contracts
- Energy Optimization from the Boiler Room to the Board Room