WAC Lighting Provides Energy Efficient Solution
The LEDme® Button Lights from WAC Lighting are designed for recessed or surface mounted cabinet applications, including luxury kitchen counters and retail displays. The new luminaires deliver strong lumen output, long lasting life and high performance.
The lights deliver shadow free illumination on counter work surfaces and in display niches. These energy efficient cabinet lighting solutions can be surface mounted or recessed. Miniature Square and Round styles, with a 1 1/2-inch aperture and a 2 ¼-inch width, deliver a soft warm directional light at 3000K from a low profile shallow installation.
Using less than five watts, each luminaire delivers up to 180 lumens. It is 90 percent more efficient than traditional incandescents, providing better consistent quality light, and an 85 CRI. Cool operating LEDs are thermally efficient for illuminating sensitive perishables and UV-sensitive decorative accessories.
- The World Resources Institute Scope 2 Guidance: A Verifier’s Perspective
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- Beyond Compliance: Applying a Risk Lens to Your EHS Practice
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Mobility from the Plant Floor to the Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy and Productivity