WAC Lighting Provides Energy Efficient Solution
The LEDme® Button Lights from WAC Lighting are designed for recessed or surface mounted cabinet applications, including luxury kitchen counters and retail displays. The new luminaires deliver strong lumen output, long lasting life and high performance.
The lights deliver shadow free illumination on counter work surfaces and in display niches. These energy efficient cabinet lighting solutions can be surface mounted or recessed. Miniature Square and Round styles, with a 1 1/2-inch aperture and a 2 ¼-inch width, deliver a soft warm directional light at 3000K from a low profile shallow installation.
Using less than five watts, each luminaire delivers up to 180 lumens. It is 90 percent more efficient than traditional incandescents, providing better consistent quality light, and an 85 CRI. Cool operating LEDs are thermally efficient for illuminating sensitive perishables and UV-sensitive decorative accessories.
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- 6 for 2016: Global Energy Market Trends
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions - Findings from Leading Professionals
- Addressing Regulatory Trends with UVC LED-based Sensors
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Mobility from the Plant Floor to the Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy and Productivity
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles