Walgreens Standardizes on EnerNOC’s EIS
This expanded rollout of EnerNOC’s EIS to manage Walgreens’ 30,000-plus utility bills replaces an incumbent solution. EnerNOC is able to provide global support, conduct robust auditing and automate analyses. The software will give Walgreens the visibility necessary to create more accurate energy budgets, track performance and prioritize improvements.
Walgreens has partaken in a number of other energy efficiency initiatives. In 2013, it opened its first net zero energy store in Evanston, Illinois. It also has completed solar installations at 350 of its more than 8,000 locations.
Photo via Shutterstock
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement
- There’s Money in the Trash