Wall Mounted Plug-In Power Supplies from XP
XP Power says that its VEL and VER series wall mounted plug-in power supplies provide a wide range of power levels and meet energy efficiency standards and no load requirements mandated under newly released standards from the U.S. Department of Energy (DoE) and the European Union. The standards are Energy Efficiency Level VI and the CoC Tier 2, respectively.
The company says that both series are available in 18W, 24W and 36W single output models. All support voltages of 9 VDC, 12 VDC, 18 VDC and 24 VDC. The 18W model also comes in a 5 VDC output unit.
The release says that both series comply with the IEC/EN/UL/cUL 60950-1 safety standards for IT equipment and Class B EN55022 limits for conducted and radiated emissions.
Control of plug loads is far from the glitziest way to increase facilities’ energy efficiency – but it can be among the most effective.
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- There’s Money in the Trash
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers