Wall Mounted Plug-In Power Supplies from XP
XP Power says that its VEL and VER series wall mounted plug-in power supplies provide a wide range of power levels and meet energy efficiency standards and no load requirements mandated under newly released standards from the U.S. Department of Energy (DoE) and the European Union. The standards are Energy Efficiency Level VI and the CoC Tier 2, respectively.
The company says that both series are available in 18W, 24W and 36W single output models. All support voltages of 9 VDC, 12 VDC, 18 VDC and 24 VDC. The 18W model also comes in a 5 VDC output unit.
The release says that both series comply with the IEC/EN/UL/cUL 60950-1 safety standards for IT equipment and Class B EN55022 limits for conducted and radiated emissions.
Control of plug loads is far from the glitziest way to increase facilities’ energy efficiency – but it can be among the most effective.
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection