Wall Mounted Plug-In Power Supplies from XP
XP Power says that its VEL and VER series wall mounted plug-in power supplies provide a wide range of power levels and meet energy efficiency standards and no load requirements mandated under newly released standards from the U.S. Department of Energy (DoE) and the European Union. The standards are Energy Efficiency Level VI and the CoC Tier 2, respectively.
The company says that both series are available in 18W, 24W and 36W single output models. All support voltages of 9 VDC, 12 VDC, 18 VDC and 24 VDC. The 18W model also comes in a 5 VDC output unit.
The release says that both series comply with the IEC/EN/UL/cUL 60950-1 safety standards for IT equipment and Class B EN55022 limits for conducted and radiated emissions.
Control of plug loads is far from the glitziest way to increase facilities’ energy efficiency – but it can be among the most effective.
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- There’s Money in the Trash