Water-Cooled Chiller Available with Adaptive Frequency Drive
Trane’s Optimus helical rotary water-cooled chiller is now available with the Trane Adaptive Frequency drive (AFD), which adjusts motor speed based on demand to reduce energy consumption.
The Optimus chillers have cooling capacities ranging from 150 to 430 tons, making them economical for commercial buildings, high-occupancy schools, hospitals and hotels.
The Optimus water-cooled chiller delivers up to 39 percent better energy efficiency than the ASHRAE 90.1 standard requires, according to Trane.
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Enterprise Internet Of Things: What Is It, and How Will It Improve Energy Management?
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Addressing Regulatory Trends with UVC LED-based Sensors
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Practical Insights into the Implementation of GHS Around the Globe
- Beyond Compliance: Applying a Risk Lens to Your EHS Practice
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls