Water-Cooled Chiller Available with Adaptive Frequency Drive
Trane’s Optimus helical rotary water-cooled chiller is now available with the Trane Adaptive Frequency drive (AFD), which adjusts motor speed based on demand to reduce energy consumption.
The Optimus chillers have cooling capacities ranging from 150 to 430 tons, making them economical for commercial buildings, high-occupancy schools, hospitals and hotels.
The Optimus water-cooled chiller delivers up to 39 percent better energy efficiency than the ASHRAE 90.1 standard requires, according to Trane.
Why bring buildings online? What information can operations teams glean from real-time data that they can’t just get from the monthly data provided by utility companies? Click to learn more.
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- The Future of Operational Risk Management: The Oil & Gas and Chemicals Approach
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Energy Financing Report
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Combined Heat and Power
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management