Water-Cooled Chiller Available with Adaptive Frequency Drive
Trane’s Optimus helical rotary water-cooled chiller is now available with the Trane Adaptive Frequency drive (AFD), which adjusts motor speed based on demand to reduce energy consumption.
The Optimus chillers have cooling capacities ranging from 150 to 430 tons, making them economical for commercial buildings, high-occupancy schools, hospitals and hotels.
The Optimus water-cooled chiller delivers up to 39 percent better energy efficiency than the ASHRAE 90.1 standard requires, according to Trane.
Why bring buildings online? What information can operations teams glean from real-time data that they can’t just get from the monthly data provided by utility companies? Click to learn more.
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- BuildingIQ's Meter Processing Flow
- Integrating sustainability into your ERM framework
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Mobility From The Plant Floor To The Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy, and Productivity
- Sustainability Reporting for Commercial Real Estate: GRESB
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management