WaterFurnace Acquires Chillit Chillers
WaterFurnace Renewable Energy has entered into an agreement to acquire the assets and technology of Chillit Chillers, which manufactures specialty chillers and geothermal heat pumps for large commercial and industrial applications.
Chillit Chillers was establishment in 2009 and brings with it an expertise in the development of controls, building automation and remote monitoring software that work together to optimize equipment performance.
Fort Wayne, Ind., WaterFurnace plans to continue Chillit’s operations from its facility in Goshen, Indiana, while it determines the best way to maximize operating efficiencies going forward.
WaterFurnace is known for manufacturing geothermal and water source heat pumps, but has worked in recent years to innovate new technologies and grow the core business to represent a portfolio of clean and sustainable products.
- 6 Steps from Getting the Most From Every Lighting Retrofit
- Act Local, Think Global: To Drive Agrifood Supply Chain Sustainability
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- 2014 Insider Knowledge Report
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- Energy Efficiency Ratings: Benchmarks that Drive Excellence in Building Design & Operations
- The Top 5 Things You Should Know about Big Energy Data
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement