WaterFurnace Acquires Chillit Chillers
WaterFurnace Renewable Energy has entered into an agreement to acquire the assets and technology of Chillit Chillers, which manufactures specialty chillers and geothermal heat pumps for large commercial and industrial applications.
Chillit Chillers was establishment in 2009 and brings with it an expertise in the development of controls, building automation and remote monitoring software that work together to optimize equipment performance.
Fort Wayne, Ind., WaterFurnace plans to continue Chillit’s operations from its facility in Goshen, Indiana, while it determines the best way to maximize operating efficiencies going forward.
WaterFurnace is known for manufacturing geothermal and water source heat pumps, but has worked in recent years to innovate new technologies and grow the core business to represent a portfolio of clean and sustainable products.
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- There’s Money in the Trash