WATT Fuel Cell Opens Factory
WATT Fuel Cell opened a new manufacturing facility in Mt. Pleasant, Penn., following its acquisition in April of Mt. Pleasant-based tubular solid oxide fuel cell (SOFC) developer Pittsburgh Electric Engines. The new facility will combine both companies’ fuel cell technologies and personnel.
Western Pennsylvania has seen a marked increase in the availability of natural gas, and WATT’s fuel cell technology can run on natural gas as well as several other fuel sources, such as propane and various other liquid and renewable fuels.
WATT Fuel Cell is headquartered in Port Washington, NY.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year