Wattics Discovers Energy Savings from Meter Readings
Wattics released its Sentinel self-learning analytics engine, which enables automatic discovery of energy anomalies and energy-saving opportunities from meter readings.
Targeting commercial and industrial customers, Sentinel assists end-users in detecting energy inefficiency as it occurs by converting complex meter readings into notifications with recommendations. Customers are notified by email, online dashboard and through a mobile app.
Wattics Sentinel offers a way to add data analysis to a variety of commercial, industrial and consumer monitoring applications and is designed to work with any conventional meter. Wattics Sentinel can be licensed for integration within partner’s solutions.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year