Wattics Discovers Energy Savings from Meter Readings
Wattics released its Sentinel self-learning analytics engine, which enables automatic discovery of energy anomalies and energy-saving opportunities from meter readings.
Targeting commercial and industrial customers, Sentinel assists end-users in detecting energy inefficiency as it occurs by converting complex meter readings into notifications with recommendations. Customers are notified by email, online dashboard and through a mobile app.
Wattics Sentinel offers a way to add data analysis to a variety of commercial, industrial and consumer monitoring applications and is designed to work with any conventional meter. Wattics Sentinel can be licensed for integration within partner’s solutions.
- LG Electronics: Enhancing customer Experience through Sustainability
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Dawn of the Building Performance Era
- Johnson & Johnson: Innovating in Business by Making Sustainability Personal