Wattics Discovers Energy Savings from Meter Readings
Wattics released its Sentinel self-learning analytics engine, which enables automatic discovery of energy anomalies and energy-saving opportunities from meter readings.
Targeting commercial and industrial customers, Sentinel assists end-users in detecting energy inefficiency as it occurs by converting complex meter readings into notifications with recommendations. Customers are notified by email, online dashboard and through a mobile app.
Wattics Sentinel offers a way to add data analysis to a variety of commercial, industrial and consumer monitoring applications and is designed to work with any conventional meter. Wattics Sentinel can be licensed for integration within partner’s solutions.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings