Wattics Discovers Energy Savings from Meter Readings
Wattics released its Sentinel self-learning analytics engine, which enables automatic discovery of energy anomalies and energy-saving opportunities from meter readings.
Targeting commercial and industrial customers, Sentinel assists end-users in detecting energy inefficiency as it occurs by converting complex meter readings into notifications with recommendations. Customers are notified by email, online dashboard and through a mobile app.
Wattics Sentinel offers a way to add data analysis to a variety of commercial, industrial and consumer monitoring applications and is designed to work with any conventional meter. Wattics Sentinel can be licensed for integration within partner’s solutions.
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- Building Energy Intelligence
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- Integrating sustainability into your ERM framework
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- Getting It Right: Evaluating, Deploying EMIS Software
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- 4 Reasons Operations Teams Can’t Live Without Real-Time Building Data
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management