Wattics Discovers Energy Savings from Meter Readings
Wattics released its Sentinel self-learning analytics engine, which enables automatic discovery of energy anomalies and energy-saving opportunities from meter readings.
Targeting commercial and industrial customers, Sentinel assists end-users in detecting energy inefficiency as it occurs by converting complex meter readings into notifications with recommendations. Customers are notified by email, online dashboard and through a mobile app.
Wattics Sentinel offers a way to add data analysis to a variety of commercial, industrial and consumer monitoring applications and is designed to work with any conventional meter. Wattics Sentinel can be licensed for integration within partner’s solutions.
- The World Resources Institute Scope 2 Guidance: A Verifier’s Perspective
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Addressing Regulatory Trends with UVC LED-based Sensors
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- There’s Money in the Trash