Wattics to Launch New Measurement and Verification Tool
Cloud-based energy management software company Wattics will launch a new measurement and verification (M&V) tool and partnership program at ESCO-Europe in Milan, Italy. The M&V tool is designed for energy professionals in charge of delivering white certificates and energy/carbon credits using IPMVP certification. The tool is also designed to help companies streamline their energy conservation projects, identify which energy efficiency projects are the most financially viable and achieve more energy savings.
When used with the Wattics Sentinel self-learning energy analytics engine, the M&V tool automatically imports any meter data and other relevant non-energy data used to develop the regression model and alerts operators if there are unexpected factors or issues that may compromise energy saving projects.
Wattics released its Sentinel self-learning analytics engine in June 2014. The product enables automatic discovery of energy anomalies and energy-saving opportunities from meter readings.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles