WattStopper Offers Free Lighting Management Driver Module
WattStopper’s Niagara AX driver module streamlines integration when WattStopper Digital Lighting Management (DLM) controls are combined with Niagara controllers in high-performance buildings.
The driver automatically discovers all the DLM lighting controls on the BACnet network and all the data points available for integration.
Originally developed for a WattStopper-specific Java Application Control Engine (JACE) controller, the driver is compatible with other Niagara AX stations and is now available for free download to integrators using a third-party JACE.
In addition to discovery, the driver adds product-specific icons to the objects tree, and gives integrators access to an astronomic scheduling feature that facilitates schedules based on sunrise and sunset, and eliminates the need to access the data via an external source. The driver operates over both BACnet IP and BACnet MS/TP networks.
Why bring buildings online? What information can operations teams glean from real-time data that they can’t just get from the monthly data provided by utility companies? Click to learn more.
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- BuildingIQ's Meter Processing Flow
- Combined Heat and Power
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- 2013-20114 Winter Polar Vortex
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management