WattStopper Offers Free Lighting Management Driver Module
WattStopper’s Niagara AX driver module streamlines integration when WattStopper Digital Lighting Management (DLM) controls are combined with Niagara controllers in high-performance buildings.
The driver automatically discovers all the DLM lighting controls on the BACnet network and all the data points available for integration.
Originally developed for a WattStopper-specific Java Application Control Engine (JACE) controller, the driver is compatible with other Niagara AX stations and is now available for free download to integrators using a third-party JACE.
In addition to discovery, the driver adds product-specific icons to the objects tree, and gives integrators access to an astronomic scheduling feature that facilitates schedules based on sunrise and sunset, and eliminates the need to access the data via an external source. The driver operates over both BACnet IP and BACnet MS/TP networks.
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- Building Energy Intelligence
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- Mobility From The Plant Floor To The Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy, and Productivity
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- Getting It Right: Evaluating, Deploying EMIS Software
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management