WattStopper Offers Free Lighting Management Driver Module
WattStopper’s Niagara AX driver module streamlines integration when WattStopper Digital Lighting Management (DLM) controls are combined with Niagara controllers in high-performance buildings.
The driver automatically discovers all the DLM lighting controls on the BACnet network and all the data points available for integration.
Originally developed for a WattStopper-specific Java Application Control Engine (JACE) controller, the driver is compatible with other Niagara AX stations and is now available for free download to integrators using a third-party JACE.
In addition to discovery, the driver adds product-specific icons to the objects tree, and gives integrators access to an astronomic scheduling feature that facilitates schedules based on sunrise and sunset, and eliminates the need to access the data via an external source. The driver operates over both BACnet IP and BACnet MS/TP networks.
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Enterprise Internet Of Things: What Is It, and How Will It Improve Energy Management?
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Beyond Compliance: Applying a Risk Lens to Your EHS Practice
- Addressing Regulatory Trends with UVC LED-based Sensors
- Practical Insights into the Implementation of GHS Around the Globe
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software