WattStopper Offers Free Lighting Management Driver Module
WattStopper’s Niagara AX driver module streamlines integration when WattStopper Digital Lighting Management (DLM) controls are combined with Niagara controllers in high-performance buildings.
The driver automatically discovers all the DLM lighting controls on the BACnet network and all the data points available for integration.
Originally developed for a WattStopper-specific Java Application Control Engine (JACE) controller, the driver is compatible with other Niagara AX stations and is now available for free download to integrators using a third-party JACE.
In addition to discovery, the driver adds product-specific icons to the objects tree, and gives integrators access to an astronomic scheduling feature that facilitates schedules based on sunrise and sunset, and eliminates the need to access the data via an external source. The driver operates over both BACnet IP and BACnet MS/TP networks.
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Approaches to Managing EHS&S Data
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers