WattStopper Offers Free Lighting Management Driver Module
WattStopper’s Niagara AX driver module streamlines integration when WattStopper Digital Lighting Management (DLM) controls are combined with Niagara controllers in high-performance buildings.
The driver automatically discovers all the DLM lighting controls on the BACnet network and all the data points available for integration.
Originally developed for a WattStopper-specific Java Application Control Engine (JACE) controller, the driver is compatible with other Niagara AX stations and is now available for free download to integrators using a third-party JACE.
In addition to discovery, the driver adds product-specific icons to the objects tree, and gives integrators access to an astronomic scheduling feature that facilitates schedules based on sunrise and sunset, and eliminates the need to access the data via an external source. The driver operates over both BACnet IP and BACnet MS/TP networks.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- There’s Money in the Trash