Webinar: Converging Energy Efficiency with Energy Procurement
Siemens, Navigant Research and Energy Manager Today are hosting a complimentary webinar “Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-side Energy Management Strategies,” Thursday, June 19, 2014, at 2 pm EDT.
Some key topics the speakers will cover, include:
-The often-complicated nature of effective energy procurement.
-The importance of integrating energy efficiency with supply-side optimization.
-Emerging trends in energy and distributed generation choices.
-Important regulations and incentives related to energy supply.
-Leading drivers for an integrated approach to energy management.
To read the speakers’ bios and register, click here.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year