Webinar: Converging Energy Efficiency with Energy Procurement
Siemens, Navigant Research and Energy Manager Today are hosting a complimentary webinar “Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-side Energy Management Strategies,” Thursday, June 19, 2014, at 2 pm EDT.
Some key topics the speakers will cover, include:
-The often-complicated nature of effective energy procurement.
-The importance of integrating energy efficiency with supply-side optimization.
-Emerging trends in energy and distributed generation choices.
-Important regulations and incentives related to energy supply.
-Leading drivers for an integrated approach to energy management.
To read the speakers’ bios and register, click here.
- How to Thrive in Today's EHS Landscape
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Combined Heat and Power
- Case Study: Dassault Falcon Jet Taps Intelligent LED Lighting Solutions
- Migration to Mobile: The Evolution of EHS Management Tools
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Mobility from the Plant Floor to the Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy and Productivity
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation