Webinar: Converging Energy Efficiency with Energy Procurement
Siemens, Navigant Research and Energy Manager Today are hosting a complimentary webinar “Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-side Energy Management Strategies,” Thursday, June 19, 2014, at 2 pm EDT.
Some key topics the speakers will cover, include:
-The often-complicated nature of effective energy procurement.
-The importance of integrating energy efficiency with supply-side optimization.
-Emerging trends in energy and distributed generation choices.
-Important regulations and incentives related to energy supply.
-Leading drivers for an integrated approach to energy management.
To read the speakers’ bios and register, click here.
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- Sustainability Reporting for Commercial Real Estate: GRESB
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Mobility From The Plant Floor To The Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy, and Productivity
- Integrating sustainability into your ERM framework
- Building Energy Intelligence
- 4 Reasons Operations Teams Can’t Live Without Real-Time Building Data
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management