Webinar: Converging Energy Efficiency with Energy Procurement
Siemens, Navigant Research and Energy Manager Today are hosting a complimentary webinar “Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-side Energy Management Strategies,” Thursday, June 19, 2014, at 2 pm EDT.
Some key topics the speakers will cover, include:
-The often-complicated nature of effective energy procurement.
-The importance of integrating energy efficiency with supply-side optimization.
-Emerging trends in energy and distributed generation choices.
-Important regulations and incentives related to energy supply.
-Leading drivers for an integrated approach to energy management.
To read the speakers’ bios and register, click here.
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Enterprise Internet Of Things: What Is It, and How Will It Improve Energy Management?
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Addressing Regulatory Trends with UVC LED-based Sensors
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Practical Insights into the Implementation of GHS Around the Globe
- Beyond Compliance: Applying a Risk Lens to Your EHS Practice
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls