Webinar: Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
IBM, Frost & Sullivan and Energy Manager Today are hosting a complimentary energy management webinar, “Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency,”Thursday, June 26, 2014 at 11 am EDT.
Engineering efficiency is an essential component for facilitating energy efficiency. In this webinar, the speakers will highlight motives and incentives for adopting new energy technologies, and they will discuss how systems engineering can bring the entire energy sector the discipline, accountability and traceability required to innovate continuously and with speed.
The speakers will also discuss the motives for moving forward with energy efficiency technologies, including regulatory compliance as well as commercial and industrial drivers.
To read the speakers’ bios and register, click here.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings