Webinar: Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
IBM, Frost & Sullivan and Energy Manager Today are hosting a complimentary energy management webinar, “Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency,”Thursday, June 26, 2014 at 11 am EDT.
Engineering efficiency is an essential component for facilitating energy efficiency. In this webinar, the speakers will highlight motives and incentives for adopting new energy technologies, and they will discuss how systems engineering can bring the entire energy sector the discipline, accountability and traceability required to innovate continuously and with speed.
The speakers will also discuss the motives for moving forward with energy efficiency technologies, including regulatory compliance as well as commercial and industrial drivers.
To read the speakers’ bios and register, click here.
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- 2013-2014 Winter Polar Vortex
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 6 for 2016: Global Energy Market Trends