Webinar: Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
IBM, Frost & Sullivan and Energy Manager Today are hosting a complimentary energy management webinar, “Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency,”Thursday, June 26, 2014 at 11 am EDT.
Engineering efficiency is an essential component for facilitating energy efficiency. In this webinar, the speakers will highlight motives and incentives for adopting new energy technologies, and they will discuss how systems engineering can bring the entire energy sector the discipline, accountability and traceability required to innovate continuously and with speed.
The speakers will also discuss the motives for moving forward with energy efficiency technologies, including regulatory compliance as well as commercial and industrial drivers.
To read the speakers’ bios and register, click here.
Why bring buildings online? What information can operations teams glean from real-time data that they can’t just get from the monthly data provided by utility companies? Click to learn more.
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- The Future of Operational Risk Management: The Oil & Gas and Chemicals Approach
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Energy Financing Report
- Combined Heat and Power
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management