Webinar: Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
IBM, Frost & Sullivan and Energy Manager Today are hosting a complimentary energy management webinar, “Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency,”Thursday, June 26, 2014 at 11 am EDT.
Engineering efficiency is an essential component for facilitating energy efficiency. In this webinar, the speakers will highlight motives and incentives for adopting new energy technologies, and they will discuss how systems engineering can bring the entire energy sector the discipline, accountability and traceability required to innovate continuously and with speed.
The speakers will also discuss the motives for moving forward with energy efficiency technologies, including regulatory compliance as well as commercial and industrial drivers.
To read the speakers’ bios and register, click here.
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Sustainability Reporting for Commercial Real Estate: GRESB
- Integrating sustainability into your ERM framework
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement