Webinar: Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
IBM, Frost & Sullivan and Energy Manager Today are hosting a complimentary energy management webinar, “Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency,”Thursday, June 26, 2014 at 11 am EDT.
Engineering efficiency is an essential component for facilitating energy efficiency. In this webinar, the speakers will highlight motives and incentives for adopting new energy technologies, and they will discuss how systems engineering can bring the entire energy sector the discipline, accountability and traceability required to innovate continuously and with speed.
The speakers will also discuss the motives for moving forward with energy efficiency technologies, including regulatory compliance as well as commercial and industrial drivers.
To read the speakers’ bios and register, click here.
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions - Findings from Leading Professionals
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- Addressing Regulatory Trends with UVC LED-based Sensors
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles