Webinar: Energy Procurement in 2014
Energy Manager Today is hosting a complimentary webinar, “Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings,” Wednesday March 26, 2014 at 11 am PT/2 pm ET.
Executives from Con Edison Solutions along with a Rutgers professor and an Energy Manager Today moderator will explore energy procurement in 2014.
During the past few months, much of the United States has experienced record cold weather. In such extreme conditions, utility bills go up and power prices can spike. Energy procurement in a highly volatile market requires different strategies and approaches compared to procurement when power prices are relatively flat and stable, as has been the case for the past several years due to the low price of natural gas.
Frank Felder Ph.D., director and associate professor, Rutgers University, will discuss the current state of the retail energy market, including recent weather and economic and regulatory influences affecting the energy supply market.
Steve Wemple, vice president of Regulatory Affairs, Con Edison Solutions, will provide an overview of demand response programs and opportunities that can be used to improve energy management.
Kevin Martinsen, director Commodity Services, Con Edison Solutions, will discuss retail energy products and solutions that customers and channel partners should consider in a volatile energy market.
For more information, speaker bios and to register, click here.
- 6 Steps from Getting the Most From Every Lighting Retrofit
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Energy Efficiency Ratings: Benchmarks that Drive Excellence in Building Design & Operations
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement