Webinar: Energy Procurement in 2014
Energy Manager Today is hosting a complimentary webinar, “Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings,” Wednesday March 26, 2014 at 11 am PT/2 pm ET.
Executives from Con Edison Solutions along with a Rutgers professor and an Energy Manager Today moderator will explore energy procurement in 2014.
During the past few months, much of the United States has experienced record cold weather. In such extreme conditions, utility bills go up and power prices can spike. Energy procurement in a highly volatile market requires different strategies and approaches compared to procurement when power prices are relatively flat and stable, as has been the case for the past several years due to the low price of natural gas.
Frank Felder Ph.D., director and associate professor, Rutgers University, will discuss the current state of the retail energy market, including recent weather and economic and regulatory influences affecting the energy supply market.
Steve Wemple, vice president of Regulatory Affairs, Con Edison Solutions, will provide an overview of demand response programs and opportunities that can be used to improve energy management.
Kevin Martinsen, director Commodity Services, Con Edison Solutions, will discuss retail energy products and solutions that customers and channel partners should consider in a volatile energy market.
For more information, speaker bios and to register, click here.
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Solar Request for Proposal (RFP) Guide
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection