Webinar: Retail Electricity Procurement, Solar Procurement
Energy Manager Today is hosting a complimentary webinar “Buying Strategies in a Volatile Market: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement,” Thursday, February 27, 2014 at 11am PT/2pm ET.
Register to join experts from Hess Energy Marketing – now a part of Direct Energy Business – and Solar City as they explore electricity procurement and solar energy procurement amidst market volatility.
Hans Rottmann, senior manager of market intelligence, Hess Energy Marketing, will provide an overview of retail electricity procurement, including how it compares to natural gas procurement, how retail electricity prices are derived, and how an electricity budget can be maximized. In addition, Hans will discuss the timing of electricity purchases, including a review of the regional fundamentals in the top US deregulated markets.
John Conley, director of project development, SolarCity, will discuss the benefits of solar and how it fits into an organization’s overall energy strategy. He will also provide an overview of the solar procurement process, including vendor selection, financing options and real estate portfolio analysis. Conley will explain where solar is most financially viable today in terms of current incentive markets and upcoming opportunities.
For more information, speaker bios and to register, click here.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals