Webinar: Retail Electricity Procurement, Solar Procurement
Energy Manager Today is hosting a complimentary webinar “Buying Strategies in a Volatile Market: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement,” Thursday, February 27, 2014 at 11am PT/2pm ET.
Register to join experts from Hess Energy Marketing – now a part of Direct Energy Business – and Solar City as they explore electricity procurement and solar energy procurement amidst market volatility.
Hans Rottmann, senior manager of market intelligence, Hess Energy Marketing, will provide an overview of retail electricity procurement, including how it compares to natural gas procurement, how retail electricity prices are derived, and how an electricity budget can be maximized. In addition, Hans will discuss the timing of electricity purchases, including a review of the regional fundamentals in the top US deregulated markets.
John Conley, director of project development, SolarCity, will discuss the benefits of solar and how it fits into an organization’s overall energy strategy. He will also provide an overview of the solar procurement process, including vendor selection, financing options and real estate portfolio analysis. Conley will explain where solar is most financially viable today in terms of current incentive markets and upcoming opportunities.
For more information, speaker bios and to register, click here.
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Integrated Building Optimization
- 2014 Insider Knowledge Report
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- The Business Case for Corporate Sustainability Tools
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- 2013-20114 Winter Polar Vortex
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement