Webinar: Trends, Opportunities via Connected Buildings
On Wednesday, February 11, 2015, at 2 pm Eastern Time, Energy Manager Today is hosting a complimentary webinar, “Connected Buildings, Connected People: A Look to the Future.”
Although the “Internet of Things” has become a common buzzword around the building and energy management space, only 6 percent of commercial buildings have building automation systems that provide the ability to control HVAC, lighting, security and other core systems.
In this webinar, discover what’s possible when real-time energy data and a comprehensive operating system become central to a facility.
The webinar presenter, Joseph Aamidor, senior product manager, Lucid Design Group, will discuss upcoming Internet of Things technologies that have promise and where they are taking the building industry. Aamidor will also talk about new trends in the building and energy management space that are shaping the way facility and energy managers do their jobs. The webinar will also cover key value propositions of advanced building technologies for facility and energy managers who are shopping for energy and building management systems.
To read the speaker’s bio and register for the free webinar webinar, click here.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles