Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
Thursday, May 22 - 12:00 PM ESTSponsored By: Ameresco
Register below to join LNS and Environmental Leader for a one-hour energy management webinar.
The global energy and manufacturing industries are incredibly dynamic and poised for tremendous transformation over the coming years. Change will be driven by shifting cost structures for energy, labor, and capital as well as the broad adoption of disruptive technology and innovation paradigms. To help industrial companies navigate this changing world, LNS Research has completed a year-long benchmark research study of over 200 industrial companies to identify and highlight the key leadership, business process, and technological capabilities for Industrial Energy Management.
Attendees will also see benchmark data by industry for:
- Energy Intensity by unit of production
- Energy Efficiency Gains
In this webcast, attendees will learn best practices for:
- Connecting the procurement of energy with the point of use in manufacturing to drive efficiency gains and better buying decisions
- Analyzing the use of energy in manufacturing to drive both energy and manufacturing efficiency
- Driving cultural change across the organization to become energy aware
- Using energy in preventive and predictive maintenance
- Managing a portfolio of energy projects to drive the most business value
- Using the right business process, standards, and change management to ensure continuous improvement gains are sustained
- Technology strategies for connecting energy intelligence into manufacturing