WegoWise Offers Platform for Free to LA Better Buildings Challenge Participants
WegoWise has partnered with the Los Angeles Better Buildings Challenge (LABBC) to offer its platform to all participants free of charge, enabling building owners and managers to track utility data in their progress toward the program goal of reducing energy use 20 percent by 2020 across 30 million square feet of existing buildings.
More than 60 projects representing nearly $20 million in investment are already underway as part of the LABBC. Participants are required to track and report their energy usage.
After users provide key building characteristics, WegoWise retrieves utility data for buildings and portfolios automatically – no manual inputting. Municipal, commercial and multifamily buildings participating in the LABBC program can use WegoWise’s platform to track and report energy consumption. Property owners and managers can also use WegoWise to identify the least efficient buildings for retrofits to maximize savings and verify that upgrades deliver energy savings as anticipated.
Another company that automatically connects utility data with a building is Urjanet, which feeds utility data directly into a corporation’s energy management system, where the numbers can be crunched along with other energy data.
- ASSA ABLOY: Investing in Sustainability Opens the Door for Business Opportunity
- Migration to Mobile: The Evolution of EHS Management Tools
- Gartner Magic Quadrant
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Mobility from the Plant Floor to the Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy and Productivity
- How to Thrive in Today's EHS Landscape