WegoWise Offers Platform for Free to LA Better Buildings Challenge Participants
WegoWise has partnered with the Los Angeles Better Buildings Challenge (LABBC) to offer its platform to all participants free of charge, enabling building owners and managers to track utility data in their progress toward the program goal of reducing energy use 20 percent by 2020 across 30 million square feet of existing buildings.
More than 60 projects representing nearly $20 million in investment are already underway as part of the LABBC. Participants are required to track and report their energy usage.
After users provide key building characteristics, WegoWise retrieves utility data for buildings and portfolios automatically – no manual inputting. Municipal, commercial and multifamily buildings participating in the LABBC program can use WegoWise’s platform to track and report energy consumption. Property owners and managers can also use WegoWise to identify the least efficient buildings for retrofits to maximize savings and verify that upgrades deliver energy savings as anticipated.
Another company that automatically connects utility data with a building is Urjanet, which feeds utility data directly into a corporation’s energy management system, where the numbers can be crunched along with other energy data.
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- Sustainability Reporting for Commercial Real Estate: GRESB
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Mobility From The Plant Floor To The Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy, and Productivity
- Integrating sustainability into your ERM framework
- Building Energy Intelligence
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management