WegoWise Offers Platform for Free to LA Better Buildings Challenge Participants
WegoWise has partnered with the Los Angeles Better Buildings Challenge (LABBC) to offer its platform to all participants free of charge, enabling building owners and managers to track utility data in their progress toward the program goal of reducing energy use 20 percent by 2020 across 30 million square feet of existing buildings.
More than 60 projects representing nearly $20 million in investment are already underway as part of the LABBC. Participants are required to track and report their energy usage.
After users provide key building characteristics, WegoWise retrieves utility data for buildings and portfolios automatically – no manual inputting. Municipal, commercial and multifamily buildings participating in the LABBC program can use WegoWise’s platform to track and report energy consumption. Property owners and managers can also use WegoWise to identify the least efficient buildings for retrofits to maximize savings and verify that upgrades deliver energy savings as anticipated.
Another company that automatically connects utility data with a building is Urjanet, which feeds utility data directly into a corporation’s energy management system, where the numbers can be crunched along with other energy data.
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Enterprise Internet Of Things: What Is It, and How Will It Improve Energy Management?
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- There’s Money in the Trash
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Addressing Regulatory Trends with UVC LED-based Sensors
- A Roadmap for Effective Process Safety Management
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide