Westinghouse Generators Provide Portable Power for Commercial Tasks
Westinghouse PRO-SERIES Portable Generators for residential and commercial applications – the 8KPRO and 10KPRO – provide power sources with up to 11 hours of run time. The generators offer up to 12,500 starting watts and 10,000 running watts and are rated to work with commercial tools on a job site.
The generators’ low-idle control lowers fuel consumption from the 9.2-gallon fuel tank based on system demand. The generators also include a full cage steel frame, forged components, covered outlets, GFCI-protected control panels, a digital information system and a way to drain unused fuel that shouldn’t be stored long-term.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- Solar Request for Proposal (RFP) Guide
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles