What Energy Managers Need to Know about Procuring Natural Gas
Join Hess Energy Marketing, Lux Research and Energy Manager Today for a free energy management webinar Wednesday, September 25, 2013 – 11am PDT/2pm EDT.
Energy managers often have the responsibility of procuring natural gas for their companies, especially during the Fall and Winter when establishing natural gas contracts for the upcoming heating season. This exclusive webinar will offer the latest trends and applications in natural gas procurement to help decision makers achieve the best contracts.
Register to join Hess Energy Marketing, Lux Research, and Energy Manager Today for the one-hour webinar “What Energy Managers Need to know about Procuring Natural Gas: Guidance for 2014 Natural Gas Contracts,” where natural gas executives will offer decades of industry experience and their vast array of timely resources for natural gas procurement.
John Deese, Director, National Accounts and Government Sales with Hess Energy Marketing, will review how to create the best strategy based on an organization’s goals, including buying horizon and risk tolerance.
Joe Bores, Manager, Commodity Services Desk, Natural Gas with Hess Energy Marketing, will share some of the top trends going into the contract season. Short-term trends include the effect of supply and demand balance, production, and industry changes that will affect the natural gas market.
Daniel Choi, Research Associate with Lux Research, will cover both current and emerging technologies in the upstream gas sector that will directly impact how the world consumes this resource. With conventional production on the decline, the oil and gas industry is at a turning point, relying on new technologies and processes today more than ever before. Choi will give concrete examples of how some of the challenges are being met with new technologies. By understanding the dynamics of the upstream sector, listeners can plan their short and long-term strategies, knowing the bigger picture.
For more information, speaker bios and to register, click here.
- 2014 Insider Knowledge Report
- Energy Efficiency Ratings: Benchmarks that Drive Excellence in Building Design & Operations
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- 6 Steps from Getting the Most From Every Lighting Retrofit
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement