What Energy Managers Need to Know about Procuring Natural Gas
Join Hess Energy Marketing, Lux Research and Energy Manager Today for a free energy management webinar Wednesday, September 25, 2013 – 11am PDT/2pm EDT.
Energy managers often have the responsibility of procuring natural gas for their companies, especially during the Fall and Winter when establishing natural gas contracts for the upcoming heating season. This exclusive webinar will offer the latest trends and applications in natural gas procurement to help decision makers achieve the best contracts.
Register to join Hess Energy Marketing, Lux Research, and Energy Manager Today for the one-hour webinar “What Energy Managers Need to know about Procuring Natural Gas: Guidance for 2014 Natural Gas Contracts,” where natural gas executives will offer decades of industry experience and their vast array of timely resources for natural gas procurement.
John Deese, Director, National Accounts and Government Sales with Hess Energy Marketing, will review how to create the best strategy based on an organization’s goals, including buying horizon and risk tolerance.
Joe Bores, Manager, Commodity Services Desk, Natural Gas with Hess Energy Marketing, will share some of the top trends going into the contract season. Short-term trends include the effect of supply and demand balance, production, and industry changes that will affect the natural gas market.
Daniel Choi, Research Associate with Lux Research, will cover both current and emerging technologies in the upstream gas sector that will directly impact how the world consumes this resource. With conventional production on the decline, the oil and gas industry is at a turning point, relying on new technologies and processes today more than ever before. Choi will give concrete examples of how some of the challenges are being met with new technologies. By understanding the dynamics of the upstream sector, listeners can plan their short and long-term strategies, knowing the bigger picture.
For more information, speaker bios and to register, click here.
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase