What Energy Managers Need to Know about Procuring Natural Gas
Join Hess Energy Marketing, Lux Research and Energy Manager Today for a free energy management webinar Wednesday, September 25, 2013 – 11am PDT/2pm EDT.
Energy managers often have the responsibility of procuring natural gas for their companies, especially during the Fall and Winter when establishing natural gas contracts for the upcoming heating season. This exclusive webinar will offer the latest trends and applications in natural gas procurement to help decision makers achieve the best contracts.
Register to join Hess Energy Marketing, Lux Research, and Energy Manager Today for the one-hour webinar “What Energy Managers Need to know about Procuring Natural Gas: Guidance for 2014 Natural Gas Contracts,” where natural gas executives will offer decades of industry experience and their vast array of timely resources for natural gas procurement.
John Deese, Director, National Accounts and Government Sales with Hess Energy Marketing, will review how to create the best strategy based on an organization’s goals, including buying horizon and risk tolerance.
Joe Bores, Manager, Commodity Services Desk, Natural Gas with Hess Energy Marketing, will share some of the top trends going into the contract season. Short-term trends include the effect of supply and demand balance, production, and industry changes that will affect the natural gas market.
Daniel Choi, Research Associate with Lux Research, will cover both current and emerging technologies in the upstream gas sector that will directly impact how the world consumes this resource. With conventional production on the decline, the oil and gas industry is at a turning point, relying on new technologies and processes today more than ever before. Choi will give concrete examples of how some of the challenges are being met with new technologies. By understanding the dynamics of the upstream sector, listeners can plan their short and long-term strategies, knowing the bigger picture.
For more information, speaker bios and to register, click here.
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement
- Migration to Mobile: The Evolution of EHS Management Tools
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- Get Smarter About Your Energy Procurement Data Book
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions