Widescreen Panel PCs Connect Sensors, Machines and Servers
Arbor Solution has launched the ASLAN Series of widescreen industrial panel PCs. The ASLAN Series is designed to simultaneously connect sensors, machines and servers in a facility to optimize data management.
Designed for Industry 4.0 smart factory applications, each model is equipped with three Gigabit LAN ports, which simultaneously facilitate remote terminal unit (RTU) connections and machine-to-machine (M2M) communication between machines or factories and support company intranet and cloud connections.
Information generated by various manufacturing sources, sensors and communication with RTUs and/or other devices can be collected, processed and passed on to centralized production management through one LAN. A second LAN could allow the panel PC to integrate additional industrial equipment, enabling better M2M communication by means of exchanging information within buildings and remote locations. The third LAN could then be used to link servers via clouds and cloud-based applications, resulting in conclusive information for viewing and real-time control.
Each unit comes with an Intel J1900 Celeron Processor Quad-Core CPU, fanless cooling system, a widescreen LCD touch display with LED backlight and a number of I/O connections for expandability.
The front panels feature an anti-scratch surface and are IP65 compliant to withstand hazards such as dust and liquid splash. Units will operate in environments ranging from -4 degrees Fahrenheit to 140 degrees Fahrenheit.
The ASLAN series is available in three models with display sizes of 15.6 in., 18.5 in. and 21.5 in.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Planning for a Sustainable Future