Willdan Wins $22.3M Energy Program Contract Expansion from Con Edison
Con Edison expanded its energy efficiency programs contract with Willdan Energy Solutions, awarding Willdan an additional $22.3 million.
The modification from Con Edison expands an existing Small Business Direct Install (SBDI) contract to a total value of $61.3 million. Willdan will expand its current SBDI services to include Con Edison small business customers in Manhattan, Staten Island and Westchester County, NY.
Willdan currently provides its services to Con Edison customers in the Bronx, Brooklyn, and Queens. Willdan Energy Solutions is now responsible for the entire Con Edison SBDI service territory, providing outreach to small businesses, completing on-site energy efficiency surveys, implementing energy-saving projects, and partnering with the community and local businesses.
Willdan Energy Solutions performed the previous SBDI contract with Con Edison from 2009-2012.
Con Edison offers small business customers free energy surveys and pays up to 70 percent of the installed cost for most energy-saving measures. Since 2009, more than 25,000 Con Edison small business customers have received energy efficient product installations through Willdan Energy Solutions’ contracts, resulting in more than 319 million kWh in savings.
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Meeting the GHG Challenge: Reporting Solutions
- Sustainability Reporting for Commercial Real Estate: GRESB
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management