Willdan Wins $22.3M Energy Program Contract Expansion from Con Edison
Con Edison expanded its energy efficiency programs contract with Willdan Energy Solutions, awarding Willdan an additional $22.3 million.
The modification from Con Edison expands an existing Small Business Direct Install (SBDI) contract to a total value of $61.3 million. Willdan will expand its current SBDI services to include Con Edison small business customers in Manhattan, Staten Island and Westchester County, NY.
Willdan currently provides its services to Con Edison customers in the Bronx, Brooklyn, and Queens. Willdan Energy Solutions is now responsible for the entire Con Edison SBDI service territory, providing outreach to small businesses, completing on-site energy efficiency surveys, implementing energy-saving projects, and partnering with the community and local businesses.
Willdan Energy Solutions performed the previous SBDI contract with Con Edison from 2009-2012.
Con Edison offers small business customers free energy surveys and pays up to 70 percent of the installed cost for most energy-saving measures. Since 2009, more than 25,000 Con Edison small business customers have received energy efficient product installations through Willdan Energy Solutions’ contracts, resulting in more than 319 million kWh in savings.
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- 2013-2014 Winter Polar Vortex
- The Future of Operational Risk Management: The Oil & Gas and Chemicals Approach
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide
- Connected Buildings, Connected People: A Look to the Future
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies