Willdan Wins $22.3M Energy Program Contract Expansion from Con Edison
Con Edison expanded its energy efficiency programs contract with Willdan Energy Solutions, awarding Willdan an additional $22.3 million.
The modification from Con Edison expands an existing Small Business Direct Install (SBDI) contract to a total value of $61.3 million. Willdan will expand its current SBDI services to include Con Edison small business customers in Manhattan, Staten Island and Westchester County, NY.
Willdan currently provides its services to Con Edison customers in the Bronx, Brooklyn, and Queens. Willdan Energy Solutions is now responsible for the entire Con Edison SBDI service territory, providing outreach to small businesses, completing on-site energy efficiency surveys, implementing energy-saving projects, and partnering with the community and local businesses.
Willdan Energy Solutions performed the previous SBDI contract with Con Edison from 2009-2012.
Con Edison offers small business customers free energy surveys and pays up to 70 percent of the installed cost for most energy-saving measures. Since 2009, more than 25,000 Con Edison small business customers have received energy efficient product installations through Willdan Energy Solutions’ contracts, resulting in more than 319 million kWh in savings.
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards