Wind Turbine Monitoring System Gets Certified
Renewable NRG Systems attained DNV GL certification for its vibration-based wind turbine condition monitoring system (CMS), TurbinePhD.
By using a certified CMS such as TurbinePhD, wind farm owners can detect gearbox issues before they cause significant damage.
The DNV GL Guideline for the Certification of Condition Monitoring Systems for Wind Turbines establishes a basis for the development and installation of CMS in wind turbines. The guidelines also provide rules for the interpretation of vibration data and the storage of turbine health data, as well as a process to determine when critical values are exceeded, creating an alert.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection