Wireless Sensors Monitor Temp, Humidity, Lighting
Paragon Robotics data loggers use wireless sensors to access office building information from HVAC systems, allowing users to view gas, water and energy usage or lighting and occupancy. The sensor information, accessed locally or remotely, can be used to track individual suite performance and tenant usage.
Paragon wireless dataloggers can be installed in individual office suites to monitor temperature and humidity throughout rooms. Temperature sensors, air flowmeters and pressure sensors can also be installed in duct work to eliminate inefficiencies such as poor filter performance and also to detect heating/cooling element issues before they become critical.
In addition, property owners can monitor main or sub-power lines to evaluate power usage overall or for particular machines within office areas.
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Planning for a Sustainable Future