With P2′s New QHC LED, Low Wattage & Integrated Controls Reduce Energy Usage
Precision-Paragon [P2], developer of energy-efficient lighting, has unveiled the QHC, the newest generation of LED, high-bay lighting fixture.
The fixture uses the latest LED technology to provide 12,483 lumens using just 135 watts, less than 30 percent of the electricity required for an equivalent traditional metal halide fixture, P2 says. The two-piece cast aluminum housing is smaller, lighter and more compact for easier installation and serviceability.
The QHC is designed to maximize performance and reduce wattage in unconditioned areas where heat can be an issue. An integrated, vertical, heat sink structure with flow-through cooling reduces LED junction temperatures for enhanced reliability, according to the company.
“In developing the QHC, we focused on insuring field serviceability of the driver and light engines to make it easier for the end user and our customers alike in the event maintenance should be needed,” says Joe Martin, [P2] vice president and general manager.
Why bring buildings online? What information can operations teams glean from real-time data that they can’t just get from the monthly data provided by utility companies? Click to learn more.
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- The Future of Operational Risk Management: The Oil & Gas and Chemicals Approach
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Energy Financing Report
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management