Workiva Integrates Urjanet Data Into its Platform
Workiva, a cloud-based business data company, announced a partnership with Urjanet that will allow Workiva customers who use its Wdesk platform to directly tap into Urjanet’s energy data, collected from more than 1,000 utilities.
Workiva’s platform, which allows enterprises to compile, report, and analyze critical business data in real time, is used by more than 2,100 corporate customers including more than 60 percent of the Fortune 500.
Embedding Urjanet data in Wdesk will allow customers to integrate and control all of their energy data, regardless of format or location, in real-time.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year