Worldwide Heat Exchanger Market Growing
The value of the worldwide heat exchanger market will reach $19.14 billion and have a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.2 percent between last year and 2021, according to a report being distributed by ReportsnReports.
HVACR will register the highest C AGR of during the period. This, the report says, is due to growing use in the building and construction industry and increasing government investments in infrastructure projects. Last year, the HVACR market was the third largest for heat exchangers. The report says that Asia Pacific is the fastest growing market in terms of value. China and India are the two drivers within this market.
Last year, Tarrant County College in Fort Worth, TX, opened a $42 million, 87,000 square foot training center. It will train HVACR technicians among other trades.
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Approaches to Managing EHS&S Data
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers