Worldwide Heat Exchanger Market Growing
The value of the worldwide heat exchanger market will reach $19.14 billion and have a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.2 percent between last year and 2021, according to a report being distributed by ReportsnReports.
HVACR will register the highest C AGR of during the period. This, the report says, is due to growing use in the building and construction industry and increasing government investments in infrastructure projects. Last year, the HVACR market was the third largest for heat exchangers. The report says that Asia Pacific is the fastest growing market in terms of value. China and India are the two drivers within this market.
Last year, Tarrant County College in Fort Worth, TX, opened a $42 million, 87,000 square foot training center. It will train HVACR technicians among other trades.
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- There’s Money in the Trash
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution