Worldwide Heat Exchanger Market Growing
The value of the worldwide heat exchanger market will reach $19.14 billion and have a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.2 percent between last year and 2021, according to a report being distributed by ReportsnReports.
HVACR will register the highest C AGR of during the period. This, the report says, is due to growing use in the building and construction industry and increasing government investments in infrastructure projects. Last year, the HVACR market was the third largest for heat exchangers. The report says that Asia Pacific is the fastest growing market in terms of value. China and India are the two drivers within this market.
Last year, Tarrant County College in Fort Worth, TX, opened a $42 million, 87,000 square foot training center. It will train HVACR technicians among other trades.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- There’s Money in the Trash