Xcel Recognizes Latisys Data Center for Energy Savings
Latisys has been named winner of the 2013 Xcel Energy Recommissioning Achievement Award for achieving the highest energy savings as part of Xcel’s Recommissioning program for airflow improvement in Latisys’ Denver (DEN1) data center.
The award cites Latisys’ airflow containment and energy efficiency initiatives resulting in quantified annual savings of 1,026,810 kWh.
Xcel’s Energy Recommissioning program enables customers to earn rebates and environment credits by improving the efficiency of their building systems and reducing facility operating costs. Over the last two years Latisys has focused on developing and implementing highly advanced hot and cold aisle containment solutions tuned to exacting customer requirements.
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- EHS Managers: The Evolution from Necessary Evil to Vital Leaders
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement