Xcel Recognizes Latisys Data Center for Energy Savings
Latisys has been named winner of the 2013 Xcel Energy Recommissioning Achievement Award for achieving the highest energy savings as part of Xcel’s Recommissioning program for airflow improvement in Latisys’ Denver (DEN1) data center.
The award cites Latisys’ airflow containment and energy efficiency initiatives resulting in quantified annual savings of 1,026,810 kWh.
Xcel’s Energy Recommissioning program enables customers to earn rebates and environment credits by improving the efficiency of their building systems and reducing facility operating costs. Over the last two years Latisys has focused on developing and implementing highly advanced hot and cold aisle containment solutions tuned to exacting customer requirements.
- ASSA ABLOY: Investing in Sustainability Opens the Door for Business Opportunity
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Solar Request for Proposal (RFP) Guide
- Dawn of the Building Performance Era
- Under the Lens: Claiming Green
- Gartner Magic Quadrant