Xcel Recognizes Latisys Data Center for Energy Savings
Latisys has been named winner of the 2013 Xcel Energy Recommissioning Achievement Award for achieving the highest energy savings as part of Xcel’s Recommissioning program for airflow improvement in Latisys’ Denver (DEN1) data center.
The award cites Latisys’ airflow containment and energy efficiency initiatives resulting in quantified annual savings of 1,026,810 kWh.
Xcel’s Energy Recommissioning program enables customers to earn rebates and environment credits by improving the efficiency of their building systems and reducing facility operating costs. Over the last two years Latisys has focused on developing and implementing highly advanced hot and cold aisle containment solutions tuned to exacting customer requirements.
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- 2013-2014 Winter Polar Vortex
- The Future of Operational Risk Management: The Oil & Gas and Chemicals Approach
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement
- Combined Heat and Power
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide
- Connected Buildings, Connected People: A Look to the Future
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies