Xcel Recognizes Latisys Data Center for Energy Savings
Latisys has been named winner of the 2013 Xcel Energy Recommissioning Achievement Award for achieving the highest energy savings as part of Xcel’s Recommissioning program for airflow improvement in Latisys’ Denver (DEN1) data center.
The award cites Latisys’ airflow containment and energy efficiency initiatives resulting in quantified annual savings of 1,026,810 kWh.
Xcel’s Energy Recommissioning program enables customers to earn rebates and environment credits by improving the efficiency of their building systems and reducing facility operating costs. Over the last two years Latisys has focused on developing and implementing highly advanced hot and cold aisle containment solutions tuned to exacting customer requirements.
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy