Xcel Recognizes Latisys Data Center for Energy Savings
Latisys has been named winner of the 2013 Xcel Energy Recommissioning Achievement Award for achieving the highest energy savings as part of Xcel’s Recommissioning program for airflow improvement in Latisys’ Denver (DEN1) data center.
The award cites Latisys’ airflow containment and energy efficiency initiatives resulting in quantified annual savings of 1,026,810 kWh.
Xcel’s Energy Recommissioning program enables customers to earn rebates and environment credits by improving the efficiency of their building systems and reducing facility operating costs. Over the last two years Latisys has focused on developing and implementing highly advanced hot and cold aisle containment solutions tuned to exacting customer requirements.
- 6 Steps from Getting the Most From Every Lighting Retrofit
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Energy Efficiency Ratings: Benchmarks that Drive Excellence in Building Design & Operations
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- How to Automate the Collection & Delivery of Utility Billing Data
- The Guru’s Guide: Implementing Environmental ERP Systems
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement