Xylem Launches Energy-Efficient Industrial Water Pump
Xylem launched a water pump for commercial and industrial applications that is up to 30 percent more efficient than most similar pumps, says the company.
Pumping water in production-oriented applications such as washing, cleaning, food and beverage processing, and large-scale refrigeration, is energy intensive, impacting both resource use and operational expenses. The Goulds Water Technology brand e-HM series stainless-steel, horizontal multistage pump offers high efficiency, a broad hydraulic range and a variety of configuration options that enable users to customize the pump to meet their specific needs.
The e-HM pump is available in two pump designs and offers a small footprint for compact spaces. It can be custom-configured for a wide range of applications, including chillers, heating, air conditioning and vehicle washing.
- The World Resources Institute Scope 2 Guidance: A Verifier’s Perspective
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Beyond Compliance: Applying a Risk Lens to Your EHS Practice
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- 6 for 2016: Global Energy Market Trends
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- Get Smarter About Your Energy Procurement Data Book
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions - Findings from Leading Professionals