Xylem Launches Energy-Efficient Industrial Water Pump
Xylem launched a water pump for commercial and industrial applications that is up to 30 percent more efficient than most similar pumps, says the company.
Pumping water in production-oriented applications such as washing, cleaning, food and beverage processing, and large-scale refrigeration, is energy intensive, impacting both resource use and operational expenses. The Goulds Water Technology brand e-HM series stainless-steel, horizontal multistage pump offers high efficiency, a broad hydraulic range and a variety of configuration options that enable users to customize the pump to meet their specific needs.
The e-HM pump is available in two pump designs and offers a small footprint for compact spaces. It can be custom-configured for a wide range of applications, including chillers, heating, air conditioning and vehicle washing.
- Act Local, Think Global: To Drive Agrifood Supply Chain Sustainability
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- 6 Steps from Getting the Most From Every Lighting Retrofit
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Expert Q and A: Tips for Automating your Energy Data
- Energy Efficiency Ratings: Benchmarks that Drive Excellence in Building Design & Operations
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement