Xylem Launches Energy-Efficient Industrial Water Pump
Xylem launched a water pump for commercial and industrial applications that is up to 30 percent more efficient than most similar pumps, says the company.
Pumping water in production-oriented applications such as washing, cleaning, food and beverage processing, and large-scale refrigeration, is energy intensive, impacting both resource use and operational expenses. The Goulds Water Technology brand e-HM series stainless-steel, horizontal multistage pump offers high efficiency, a broad hydraulic range and a variety of configuration options that enable users to customize the pump to meet their specific needs.
The e-HM pump is available in two pump designs and offers a small footprint for compact spaces. It can be custom-configured for a wide range of applications, including chillers, heating, air conditioning and vehicle washing.
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- Evaluation Guide: Four Steps to a Successful Lighting Evaluation
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- 2014 Energy and Sustainability Predictions: Findings from Leading Professionals
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- How to Automate the Collection & Delivery of Utility Billing Data
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- The Guru’s Guide: Implementing Environmental ERP Systems
- An Integrated Approach to Managing Today's Energy and Utility Assets
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement
- Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance
- What Energy Managers Need to know about Procuring Natural Gas: Guidance for 2014 Natural Gas Contracts
- Energy Optimization from the Boiler Room to the Board Room