Xylem Launches Energy-Efficient Industrial Water Pump
Xylem launched a water pump for commercial and industrial applications that is up to 30 percent more efficient than most similar pumps, says the company.
Pumping water in production-oriented applications such as washing, cleaning, food and beverage processing, and large-scale refrigeration, is energy intensive, impacting both resource use and operational expenses. The Goulds Water Technology brand e-HM series stainless-steel, horizontal multistage pump offers high efficiency, a broad hydraulic range and a variety of configuration options that enable users to customize the pump to meet their specific needs.
The e-HM pump is available in two pump designs and offers a small footprint for compact spaces. It can be custom-configured for a wide range of applications, including chillers, heating, air conditioning and vehicle washing.
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Enterprise Internet Of Things: What Is It, and How Will It Improve Energy Management?
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Addressing Regulatory Trends with UVC LED-based Sensors
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Practical Insights into the Implementation of GHS Around the Globe
- A Roadmap for Effective Process Safety Management