Xylem Launches Energy-Efficient Industrial Water Pump
Xylem launched a water pump for commercial and industrial applications that is up to 30 percent more efficient than most similar pumps, says the company.
Pumping water in production-oriented applications such as washing, cleaning, food and beverage processing, and large-scale refrigeration, is energy intensive, impacting both resource use and operational expenses. The Goulds Water Technology brand e-HM series stainless-steel, horizontal multistage pump offers high efficiency, a broad hydraulic range and a variety of configuration options that enable users to customize the pump to meet their specific needs.
The e-HM pump is available in two pump designs and offers a small footprint for compact spaces. It can be custom-configured for a wide range of applications, including chillers, heating, air conditioning and vehicle washing.
- Environmental Leader Technology Reviews
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- The Logistics, Carbon, and Business Data Book: Fall 2012 Sustainability Trends
- 2013 Insider Knowledge
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- How to Reduce Cost by Increasing Accountability for Energy Efficiency
- 5 Must-Have Utility Billing Alerts
- The Business Case for Corporate Sustainability Tools
- Dow Chemical Company Optimizes Facility Management Worldwide
- Q4 2013 Sustainability Trends - The Logistics, Carbon and Business Data Book
- Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance
- What Energy Managers Need to know about Procuring Natural Gas: Guidance for 2014 Natural Gas Contracts
- Energy Optimization from the Boiler Room to the Board Room
- Your Roadmap for Energy Management: First Stop – Myths & Realities of Energy Purchasing
- Control the Balance of Power: The Future of Intelligent Energy Systems