Yardi Acquires Energy Procurement Firm
Energy management software firm Yardi acquired the energy services provider MCEnergy and says the purchase will expand its business sphere with expertise in energy procurement, energy and environmental reporting, submetering and budgeting.
MCEnergy’s services include contract negotiations with electricity, natural gas, fuel oil and renewable energy suppliers. MCEnergy also offers turnkey submetering and energy tracking software. Yardi currently offers software for utility billing, energy management, submeter data administration and intelligent HVAC energy optimization.
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- 2013-2014 Winter Polar Vortex
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year