Yaskawa Electric Buys Solectria Renewables
Yaskawa Electric will acquire Solectria Renewables, a US PV inverter manufacturer.
Headquartered in Lawrence, Mass., Solectria Renewables manufactures PV inverters for residential, commercial and utility-scale power systems.
Yaskawa Electric provides factory automation solutions and low power PV inverters in Japan.
Solectria will bring knowledge of medium and high voltage PV products to Yaskawa.
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Planning for a Sustainable Future