Yingli Solar Gains $160M Capital for Chinese Projects
China-based PV maker Yingli Solar entered into a new partnership with Shanghai Sailing Capital Management to create a renewable energy fund aimed at providing more funds for Yingli Solar’s projects in China. The capital in the fund will be managed by both Yingli Solar and Shanghai Sailing Capital Management on a rotating basis.
Yingli China, which oversees Yingli Solar, will provide about 51 percent of the capital in the $160 million fund. The capital contribution will be made in several installments.
The renewable energy fund being established by the partnership will initially focus on supporting ground-mounted solar power systems and technologies.
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- 2013-20114 Winter Polar Vortex
- Getting It Right: Evaluating, Deploying EMIS Software
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Integrated Building Optimization
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Energy Efficiency Ratings: Benchmarks that Drive Excellence in Building Design & Operations
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement