Yingli Solar Gains $160M Capital for Chinese Projects
China-based PV maker Yingli Solar entered into a new partnership with Shanghai Sailing Capital Management to create a renewable energy fund aimed at providing more funds for Yingli Solar’s projects in China. The capital in the fund will be managed by both Yingli Solar and Shanghai Sailing Capital Management on a rotating basis.
Yingli China, which oversees Yingli Solar, will provide about 51 percent of the capital in the $160 million fund. The capital contribution will be made in several installments.
The renewable energy fund being established by the partnership will initially focus on supporting ground-mounted solar power systems and technologies.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Planning for a Sustainable Future