Yingli Solar Gains $160M Capital for Chinese Projects
China-based PV maker Yingli Solar entered into a new partnership with Shanghai Sailing Capital Management to create a renewable energy fund aimed at providing more funds for Yingli Solar’s projects in China. The capital in the fund will be managed by both Yingli Solar and Shanghai Sailing Capital Management on a rotating basis.
Yingli China, which oversees Yingli Solar, will provide about 51 percent of the capital in the $160 million fund. The capital contribution will be made in several installments.
The renewable energy fund being established by the partnership will initially focus on supporting ground-mounted solar power systems and technologies.
- 2014 Insider Knowledge Report
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Act Local, Think Global: To Drive Agrifood Supply Chain Sustainability
- Energy Efficiency Ratings: Benchmarks that Drive Excellence in Building Design & Operations
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Integrated Building Optimization
- The Top 5 Things You Should Know about Big Energy Data
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement