Younicos Expands to Address Growth in Energy Storage
The Technology Business Unit combines the core of Younicos’ grid-scale software integration and service offering. It includes the experience gained from over 90 MW of installed storage capacity in 20 active projects worldwide.
The Development Company Business Unit develops island, micro-grid and grid-scale power purchase agreements, providing “Energy-Storage-as-a-Service” to grid operators, utilities and commercial, as well as industrial customers.
The Consulting Company Business Unit includes an international team to offer guidance on technology, financing and regulation within the industry.
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection