Zen Ecosystems Introduces Zen HQ
Zen HQ is an energy management tool aimed at organizations with multiple locations. The platform, which is from Zen Ecosystems, is said by the company to facilitate savings of 30 percent. Elements of the platform are intuitive scheduling, lockout controls, alerting capability and the ability to help organization participate in demand response programs. The press release says that installation is easy. The outputs of the system can be remotely accessed from any location.
Initial rollouts of the product have been by telecommunications companies, utilities, retailers and others. National Stores, which has 350 stores across 22 states, has rolled out the platform, the press release says.
Building management systems and energy management systems come in all shapes and sizes. The key is that they depend on increasingly sophisticated technology to lower costs and build energy efficiency.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards