Zodiac Touts Energy Efficiency of its Pools
Components of Zodiac Pool Systems’ new Zodiac Pool include professional grade equipment that achieves hydraulic efficiency, variable speed pumps that use up to 90 percent less energy, automatic controllers that allow energy savings through proprietary seasonal scheduling, energy efficient pool cleaners, and pool covers that save on energy, chemicals and water loss. Zodiac has manufactured its components to meet or exceed the standards set by the California title 20 and 24 CEC energy codes as well as the APSP 15 codes that are standard in Florida and recently adopted by the International Code Council for building and construction of pools nationally.
The centerpiece of the Zodiac Pool is the Versa Plumb, a modular system comprised of a pool pump, filter and heater that have been designed to work together as a whole system. By improving the hydraulic system efficiency, Versa Plumb reduces the required filtration time and lowers the electrical load on the circulation pump.
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Getting It Right: Evaluating, Deploying EMIS Software
- Sustainability Reporting for Commercial Real Estate: GRESB
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management