Zodiac Touts Energy Efficiency of its Pools
Components of Zodiac Pool Systems’ new Zodiac Pool include professional grade equipment that achieves hydraulic efficiency, variable speed pumps that use up to 90 percent less energy, automatic controllers that allow energy savings through proprietary seasonal scheduling, energy efficient pool cleaners, and pool covers that save on energy, chemicals and water loss. Zodiac has manufactured its components to meet or exceed the standards set by the California title 20 and 24 CEC energy codes as well as the APSP 15 codes that are standard in Florida and recently adopted by the International Code Council for building and construction of pools nationally.
The centerpiece of the Zodiac Pool is the Versa Plumb, a modular system comprised of a pool pump, filter and heater that have been designed to work together as a whole system. By improving the hydraulic system efficiency, Versa Plumb reduces the required filtration time and lowers the electrical load on the circulation pump.
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- There’s Money in the Trash