Zodiac Touts Energy Efficiency of its Pools
Components of Zodiac Pool Systems’ new Zodiac Pool include professional grade equipment that achieves hydraulic efficiency, variable speed pumps that use up to 90 percent less energy, automatic controllers that allow energy savings through proprietary seasonal scheduling, energy efficient pool cleaners, and pool covers that save on energy, chemicals and water loss. Zodiac has manufactured its components to meet or exceed the standards set by the California title 20 and 24 CEC energy codes as well as the APSP 15 codes that are standard in Florida and recently adopted by the International Code Council for building and construction of pools nationally.
The centerpiece of the Zodiac Pool is the Versa Plumb, a modular system comprised of a pool pump, filter and heater that have been designed to work together as a whole system. By improving the hydraulic system efficiency, Versa Plumb reduces the required filtration time and lowers the electrical load on the circulation pump.
- The World Resources Institute Scope 2 Guidance: A Verifier’s Perspective
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Addressing Regulatory Trends with UVC LED-based Sensors
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 6 for 2016: Global Energy Market Trends
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide