FEATURES AND NEWS
- Product Announcement: Eaton’s IPM Update Improves Business Continuity
October 18, 2018Jennifer Hermes
Eaton has announced the latest version of its Intelligent Power Manager (IPM) software - power management software for virtual environments - which allows for integration with the company’s Docker container platform and Kubernetes container orchestration solution. The integration means that data center and IT professionals can automate the remote shutdown... Read More
- Centrica Releases ‘Buyers Guide to Solar’
October 18, 2018Emily Holbrook
Centrica Business Solutions released a “Buyers Guide to Solar” to help large energy users better understand the ways they can improve their organization’s energy efficiency and operational performance. The 18-page guide provides an end-to-end overview of solar and the option to combine solar and storage as an integrated solution. The... Read More
- EPC Inverters Approved for Use with Primus Power Flow Batteries
October 18, 2018Emily Holbrook
EPC Power Corp. (EPC), an energy storage and power conversion technology company, recently completed integration testing with Primus Power (Primus) flow batteries. Primus completed this extensive testing at its Hayward, Calif., headquarters, verifying that EPC inverters provide the required fast response and smart inverter controls to be compatible with... Read More
- Product Announcement: Storage Architect Forecasts the Economic Value of Energy Projects
October 17, 2018Jennifer Hermes
A new tool enabling the solar and energy storage industry to "deploy with confidence" is now available, Pason Power announced. The Storage Architect modeling software for energy storage project development allows users to forecast a project's economic value with the same optimization algorithm that runs autonomous energy storage systems in the... Read More
- Microsoft Develops ‘Insurance’ Product for PPAs
October 17, 2018Emily Holbrook
Corporate power purchase agreements (PPAs) are inherently risky. With the increasing popularity of PPAs over the last decade, more complex risks have surfaced, which may inhibit their effectiveness as a risk management tool. And no insurance company is willing to offer protection products for such a risk. Enter Microsoft.... Read More
- Are You A Leader Or A Laggard? Stacking Up Against Sustainability Best Practices
- Leveraging IoT and Smart Water Data to Mitigate Portfolio-Wide Risk
- Energy Risk Management: Best Practices for Aligning Your Financial, Operational, and Sustainability Goals
- Energy Management Dynamics and Sustainability…Will They Stay Friends?
- Easy Data: How To Position Your Business For An IoT Future
Wattics' newly released Formula Composer Tool adds a totally new dimension in energy performance analytics to determine a range of new insights. This ...
Don’t waste any more time analysing raw measurements and crunching data in excel. Intelligent energy management systems like Wattics are crucial for ...
Anguil designs, manufactures, installs and services heat and energy recovery systems for industrial applications and manufacturing operations. By util ...