Have you ever wondered how energy leaders set the benchmark for emissions tracking? How do they ensure compliance with government, industry and corporate standards? Where do they find the time to generate reports and optimize operations among all the daily activities? The truth is that they didn’t get there overnight; and collaboration between IT and EHS requirements are at the center of the optimal EMIS solution.
Join IHS for an exclusive overview of how some of the top energy companies got to where they are, and how they continuously improve their EHS performance for the future.
This webcast will highlight:
- Environmental performance challenges faced by Energy industry leaders
- Standards and regulations
- Legacy reporting systems
- Emissions tracking/reporting
- Streamline data input
- Providing transparent EHS performance
- IT vs. EHS struggle
- Environmental performance as part of overall Operation Excellence
Neal Rosen Senior Director Sales Engineering IHS Operational Excellence & Risk Management