Five companies have won a combined $20 million contract to design and construct heating, ventilation and air-conditioning (HVAC) systems at the Naval Support Activity, Crane, and the Glendora Test Facility in Indiana. All five contracts contain a one-year base period and four option years.
Awardees of the indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity contract are:
- Commercial Service of Bloomington, Indiana
- Custom Mechanical Systems of Bargersville, Indiana
- Harrell Contracting of Worthington, Indiana
- Mastercraft Mechanical Contractors of Bloomington, Indiana
- Siemens Government Technologies of Arlington, Virginia