ClipperCreek, Inc. recently added the HCS-80, a 64 amp electric vehicle charging, which delivers up to 15.4 kW of power. This charging station is built for EV drivers and fleet operators wanting to “future-proof” their electric vehicle charging infrastructure.
The trend for new electric vehicles increasing battery size and driving range on a single charge continues. “As electric vehicle range increases, the vehicle’s ability to accept power at a higher rate is increasing as well,” said Will Barrett, Director of Sales at ClipperCreek.
This 240 Volt, Level 2 electric vehicle charging station is rated for both indoor and outdoor use. Serving residential and commercial markets, the HCS-80 features ClipperCreek’s “best in class” standard product features, such as a three-year warranty, a durable and fully sealed NEMA 4 station enclosure, and 25 feet of charge cable.
The HCS-80 is compatible with all plug-in vehicles available today and NRTL electrical safety certified.
Features of the HCS-80 include:
- 15.4kW of power to charge your vehicle quickly
- 25 feet of charging cable for installation flexibility and superior vehicle reach
- 3-year warranty
- Wall mount SAE-J1772TM connector holster included
- Integrated cable wrap making storing the cable simple and convenient
- Rugged, fully sealed NEMA 4 station enclosure for installation anywhere
- Supports Share2 (circuit sharing) and ChargeGuard (access control) options
- ClipperCreek customers are supported by an outstanding customer service team
- No assembly required
- Made in America
- ETL listed, electrical safety certification
EV charging stations and technology are becoming increasingly common. An April 2017 news report stated that New York’s Consolidated Edison has announced plans to invest up to $25 million on demonstration projects that would test strategies for increasing the number of electric vehicles (EVs) in the region by making charging convenient and practical.
The 3rd Annual Environmental Leader & Energy Manager Conference takes place May 15 – 17, 2018 in Denver. Learn more here.