A new report analyzes the global Building Energy Management Systems (BEMS) Industry, focusing on growth drivers, key trends and important issues affecting the space, along with highlights of new product introductions.
The research, published by ReportLinker, a market research publication company, profiles 77 companies including many key and niche players such as ABB, Accruent , Azbil Corporation, BuildingIQ, C3 IoT and Carma Industries Inc.
The research also dives into trends industry players should expect in the coming years. BEMS market key trends identified within the report include:
- Digital Twinning
- Software-as-a-Future-Proof Solution
- Commoditization of Hardware in Small and Medium-Sized Buildings (SMB) Landscape
- Evolution of Facility Manager as Enterprise Application Manager
- Future Trends in Commercial Energy Management Space
- Tunable White Lighting
- Smart Lighting and Internet of Things
- Energy Management Systems
- Increasing Usage of Solar Energy
- Smart Metering to Control Energy Demands
- Renewable Energy Sources for Sustainable Power
- Role of Analytics and Data
In terms of new products to the market, there are many, including:
- Johnson Controls Introduces Metasys Enterprise Management Platform
- GridPoint Releases GridPoint Energy Manager Mobile 3.0
- GridPoint Delivers Smart Energy Management IoT Solutions
- MACH Energy Introduces M&V 2.0 Capabilities
- Honeywell Unveils Home Energy Management Software
- Zen Ecosystems Introduces Zen HQ
- GridPoint Releases New Edition of GridPoint Energy Mobile Application
- BuildingIQ Unveils 5i Cloud-Based Services Platform
- Echelon Unveils New Lumewave 5.0
- GridPoint Launches New GridPoint Energy Manager
- ABB Launches SlimLine XR ITS2
- EnerNOC Introduces Novel Platform Capabilities
- EnerNOC Unveils New Energy Intelligence Software Platform
- Trend Introduces new Room View Sensor and Display Solution
- Trend Launches New IQ®4E Controller
In late 2017, Navigant research published findings stating the global market for building energy management systems will exceed $13 billion by 2026. These findings say the BEMS market continues to evolve with an increasing focus on the value of data in commercial buildings. An array of combinations of software, services, and/or hardware can address specific market needs, while customer education on the value of BEMSs continues to drive the market forward.
The 3rd Annual Environmental Leader & Energy Manager Conference takes place May 15 – 17, 2018 in Denver. Learn more here.