Schneider Electric has added monitoring and management of electrical systems to its SmartStruxure product. Specifically, Power Manager for SmartStruxure adds power monitoring and energy accounting capabilities.
Available features of Power Manager include:
- Configurable dashboards.
- Comprehensive energy usage reports.
- Electrical network health summaries.
- Direct access to power meter data.
- Power system engineer views.
- Support for all utilities such as water, air, gas, electricity and steam.
Schneider Electric says Power Manager for SmartStruxure is ideal for buildings with non-critical power requirements such as commercial offices, retail or education applications.