Energy Manager Today is thrilled to announce the winners of the Energy Manager Today Awards. After an intense evaluation process, EMT’s expert panel of judges have named the Product of the Year and Project of the Year Award winners. Energy Manager Today has published a special report announcing winners and including a description of the winning entry. Judges are also featured in the report. Additionally, Energy Manager Today has published a Hall of Fame featuring winners and judges.
Product of the Year Award winners are the top products that are making a difference in the energy management industry. Project of the Year Award winners are successful and inspirational projects that companies have implemented to reap significant improvements in energy management. These are the products and projects the judges think energy managers need to know about in order to help them make decisions as they move forward with their initiatives.
Product of the Year Award winning companies:
- Enernoc, Inc.
- ERA Environmental Management Solutions
- Green Charge
- Schneider Electric
- THG Energy Solutions
- Transformative Wave
- Zen Ecosystems
Project of the Year Award winning companies:
- Baltimore Gas Electric
- L’Oreal USA
- Tractor Supply
And a special thanks goes out to the Energy Manager Today Awards judges:
- Paul Blagbrough, head of environmental stewardship, MUFG Americas
- Jody East, chief plant engineer, Wellborn Cabinet, Inc.
- Ellen Edwards, energy manager, University of Colorado
- Justin Grau, principal engineer, supply chain engineering, Vincit Group
- George Holcombe, senior manager, environmental sustainability office, Capital One
- Paul Leavoy, energy management and EHS consultant
- Luke Leung, director of the sustainability engineering studio company, Skidmore woings and Merrill LLP
- Josh Prigge, associate director of regenerative development, Fetzer Vineyards
- Kevin Sok, manager of engineering & sustainability, Cox Enterprises, Inc.
- Rob Threlkeld, global manager of renewable energy, General Motors
The Energy Manager Today Awards report can be downloaded here.