Optimizing Steam, Utilities Efficiency in Food and Beverage

Optimizing Steam, Utilities Efficiency in Food and Beverage

There are a number of strategies plant operators can use to optimize steam power and other plant utilities in the food and beverage industry, according to an article on the Food Processing website. Accurate flow measurements result in reduced operating costs. However, monitoring and controlling … Read more…

Industrial Onsite Energy Production Concentrated

Industrial Onsite Energy Production Concentrated

More than 90 percent of the industrial generation capacity is concentrated in five industries: chemicals, paper, and petroleum and coal industries account for more than 80 percent of onsite industrial generation; primary metals and food industries represent the remaining 20 percent. According to the US … Read more…

Hospital Installs $1 Million of Energy, Water Conservation Measures

Hospital Installs $1 Million of Energy, Water Conservation Measures

Nyack Hospital in New York signed a 48-month $1 million electricity supply contract through Constellation’s Efficiency Made Easy program. Constellation will help Nyack Hospital with an energy and water conservation project that is expected to save an estimated $270,000 per year in utility costs and … Read more…

Century-Old Seattle Building Installs Hybrid Solar-Thermal Heating

Century-Old Seattle Building Installs Hybrid Solar-Thermal Heating

Net Zero Impact completed installation of its largest hybrid solar-thermal system to date at Addison on Fourth near Seattle’s International District. Net Zero Impact will supply heat and hot water to the building’s 254 apartments and studios, as well as to new retail storefronts. The … Read more…

User Name :
Password :
 
If you've no account register here first time
User Name :
User Email :
Password :

Login Now