Toshiba International’s LED Lighting Systems division (TLS) released its new TLS-ATLS and TLS-ATLM LED area luminaires, which serve as a direct replacement for 70–400 watt HID luminaires.
With a rated life of 100,000 hours, the ATL is suited for outside applications, including parking lots, circulation areas, walkways and roadways.
Notable features include:
- Consumes up to 50 percent less energy than typical HID area lighting to effectively illuminate the same area
- Available in 4000K and 5700K color temperatures
- Color rendering index (CRI) of 70
- Two photocontrol options: Button-type and NEMA twist-lock receptacle
- Heavy-duty construction
- Advanced thermal heat management
- Zero uplight (full cutoff)
- Field-replaceable LED driver
- Contains no mercury or lead
- Manufactured to ANSI standards