UtiliVisor, a provider of energy monitoring and submetering services, has formed an alliance with Energy Star service provider Gotham 360 and Genesys Engineering to offer commercial and institutional facility owners energy advisory services. Among the services being offered by the new alliance are:
- Energy master planning to determine cost effectiveness of installing and operating cogeneration systems.
- Review of utility dispatch strategies and rebates and how they affect the ROI of a cogeneration system.
- Analysis of chiller, boiler and cogeneration system efficiency and identification of operating savings with minimum or no capital outlay.
- Condition assessment of equipment based on new operating procedures and updated utility commodity purchasing.
- Identification of new ECMs and performance tracking of each as compared to measured energy baselines.
- Peer reviews on new equipment replacement and upgrades.